Idol Lips is a lip-plumping cosmetic that’s declared to help you attain fuller, sexier, celebrity lips in seconds. According to the maker, Idol Lips makes use of the most up to date innovations to instantly plump, hydrate, and also moisturize your lips, which can aid you get the lips you’ve always desired, as well as to feel more positive and powerful.
In order to plump your lips with idol lips lip plumper, the company asserts you must use the aesthetic 1-3 times per day by applying a slim layer to each lip. The producer asserts you could “experience a warm, prickling sensation and/or the appearance of smooth soreness on the surface of the lips,” although this is typical (we’ll chat even more regarding this in a moment).
But is this really the situation? Simply puts, will Idol Lips truly give you the celebrity-esque lips you’ve constantly desired, and will the outcomes offer great worth for your cash? Think about the following:
Does Idol Lips Really Make Use Of the “Most Recent Technologies?”
According to the Idol Lips web site, the lip plumper contains the adhering to active ingredients:
- Hydrogenated Polyisobutene– An artificial oil that’s made use of in cosmetics in order to help skin retain wetness and also protect against water loss.
- Glycerin (Glycerol)– A skin cream.
- Cyclopentasiloxane– A silicone-based compound that makes cosmetics easier to spread, as well as offers a silky protective barrier as soon as used.
- Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer– A component found in cosmetics that “produces a gel-like consistency as well as maintains the formula.”
- Shea Butter– A triglyceride (fat) removed from the nut of the African shea tree that might have anti-inflammatory, “refatting,” and also water-binding homes.
- Jojoba Oil– Could aid sooth skin and unclog hair follicles.
Sweet Almond Oil– Might help sooth mucus membranes and also soften chapped skin.
- Ozokerite Wax– A blend of hydrocarbon waxes that “boost viscosity, aid in solution security and boost gel stamina in liquid as well as semi strong systems.”
- Candelilla Wax– One More wax that’s often used in lip balms as well as lotions.
- Ethylhexyl Palmitate– A by-product of palm oil that’s regularly utilized to provide a “dry slip” really feel instead of silicone.
- Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline– An amino acid that can supply skin conditioning advantages.
- Menthoxypropanediol– Originated from menthol, this active ingredient supplies a cooling sensation when applied to skin.
- Mango Oil– A fat that’s made use of to enhance the spreadability of moisturizing products.
- Squalene– Typically utilized as a skin cream in cosmetics.
Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer– A nonaqueous representative that enhances the viscosity of cosmetics.
- Phenoxyethanol– A component that acts to maintain cosmetics by operating as an anti-bacterial, antibacterial, or antibiotic.
- Caprylyl Glycol– Can assist maintain cosmetics while offering moisturization.
- Tribehenin– A mixture of glycerin and also behenic acid that’s utilized as a conditioning representative in lots of cosmetics.
Sorbitan Isostearate– An emulsifier that “works as a humectant to bind wetness, thicken the product, as well as maintain the mixture of water as well as oils.”
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide– One of the main components located in the generally utilized Matrixyl 3000 that functions similar to Botox to prevent the contraction of facial muscles, bring about lowered lines as well as wrinkles.
- Butylene Glycol– A household of 4 butanediols that are generally utilized as skin conditioning agents.
- Vanillyl Butyl Ether– Another skin conditioning representative.
Whew, that’s a great deal of ingredients, right? However here’s the twist: Aside from menthol, there typically aren’t any type of ingredients included in Idol Lips that would necessarily create a prompt lip plumping, or that would certainly keep your lips plumped for a rewarding size of time.
Simply puts, the key advantage provided by the large bulk of Idol Lips’s active ingredients is to hydrate, which you could probably achieve by utilizing a $2 tube of Chap-Stick.